- Roof Cleaning - For shingled roofs we use mild chemical spray under low pressure that will dissolve all mildew and grim without effecting or damaging
the roof. This is followed up by a freshwater rinse. For tiled roofs we are able to use direct pressure and in most cases surface srub leaving a new and vibrant look to the roof as nice as the day it
- Roof Line Down - From the fascia down, the whole home is chemical washed and direct pressure cleaned to remove all dirt and grime. Window screens are
removed prior to cleaning to avoid damage. All considerations to deteriorating paint conditions are taken into consideration and discussed with the home owner.
- Driveways and Walkways - All horizontal cleaning of hardscape surfaces are given a chemical wash and a surface scrubbed. Any painted surfaces are only chemical
washed and rinsed to alleviate peeling.
- Screened Patio Area - Screens are washed and rinsed using a medium pressure spray. In the case of heavy mildew and diluted mixture of chemical is used to
breakdown the organic material and rinsed with fresh water.
- Window Cleaning - in addition to the pressure cleaning we offer a spot free window wash and squeegee for an additional fee.